The lies that Nandi residents have been told orally also exist in the internet. Some perhaps have not heard of the following mistakes that were published on Nandi County’s websites to manipulate the National government, citizens of Nandi County and the world.
Part A. The Government Website
The results of this menace are incompetent individuals who have messed almost every responsibility, wasted county resources and increased corruption.
It is a failed government that picks officials as they please, and so is Nandi.
Part B. Assembly Website
- Says the Budget was passed on 30 June 2015 but Budget
- Motions. Nothing posted since 2013.
- Order Papers. Nothing posted since August 2015.
- No Acts posted other than County Governments Act 2012. The pending Bills and the Acts passed by the Assembly have never been published.
- The information on the web asserts that ward desktop computers are ready. This post dated 30-6-15 states that the computers, “…will be deployed soon in those respective offices”. Good joke! The ward offices itemised in last year’s budget have not been built yet, and these computers availability is unknown.
- No Petitions have been posted, even the recent one that Dr Cleophas Lagat had appeared before the Senate Committee.
- Public responses made on the website (comments) are not approved and no replies to the enquiries.
All these amounts to breaching of Parts VIII and IX of the County Governments Act of 2012.